U*342X1/2TC - Biscuit jointer Set
Stock Level In Stock
For biscuit jointing of timber, man-made fibre and particle board with the router.
- The set includes three sizes of bearing which set the correct depth of cut for the three sizes available.
- A slightly longer cut than the length of the biscuit is required to allow some lateral play for easy alignment during assembly.
- A water based glue (PVA) is used with the biscuits which will expand as the moisture is absorbed.
- Boards are simply clamped together until glue is cured.
- For larger boards, biscuits can be doubled up by making two passes.
no spare products