U*BSC/20/100 - Biscuit No 20 100 off
Stock Level In Stock
Trend biscuits are made of die cut beech.
- Beechwood biscuits which expand when in contact with a woodworking adhesive such as PVA glue.
- They are ideal for strong, fast, and accurate jointing of hard and soft woods, plywood and composition board.
- Compared to doweling, biscuit jointing is faster and more precise.
- 60 mm (2-23/64") x 23 mm (29/32") x 4 mm (5/32")
- For board thickness
- 19 mm (3/4") +
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Wood Dust
no spare products