U*DWS/CC/CX - Credit Card Double Sided-Diamond Stone
Stock Level In Stock
Designed for the woodturning Industry.
- A precision double-sided credit card diamond stone.
- Coarse 300 grit (50 micron) and ex-coarse 180 grit (70 micron).
- Ideal for roughing gouges, HSS hollowing inserts, HSS coring inserts, scrapers and repairing damaged edges. A precision double sided credit card size diamond stone.
- Creates durable edges on roughing gouges in seconds.
- Will give a tough lasting burr on a scraper.
- Re-shoulder and sharpen pocket knives, and flattens chisel backs.
- Thick body thickness 1/16 inch for extra stability.
- Complete with storage wallet.
- Guaranteed for five years when used with Trend Lapping Fluid.
- Grit sizes clearly marked on each surface.
- 3 1/4 inch x 2 inch x 1/16 inch
- Coarse & Ex-coarse
- 300 & 180 (nom. 50 & 70 micron)
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Diamond Sharpening, Hand tools
no spare products