U*DWS/LF/250 - Lapping Fluid 8.4 oz
Stock Level Out Of Stock, due date to be advised
Delivery Info Out of Stock
Designed solely for use in the engineering industry for use with diamond abrasives and used for more than 30 years.
- WD 40 or other such lubricants are too thick and result it your tool skating over the diamond surface.
- Suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging, excessive build-up of residue and improves diamond performance.
- A synthetic based petroleum lubricant formulated to be used with diamond compounds.
- It has penetrating qualities and oil/water solubility, which not only increases the cutting action but also assures superior lubrication of every diamond particle throughout the honing process.
- Use with Trend DWS diamond abrasive range to guarantee a 5-year warranty.
- 8.4 fl.oz
- Please see downloads
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Lapping Fluid
no spare products