Half Mask with Low Profile Ergonomic Design
Protects the user against airborne particles, oil aerosols, mist, welds and fumes.
Removes up to 99.99% of most airborne particles
Lowest breathing resistance of any mask on the market
So comfortable it can be worn for 8+ hours a day
Approval P3(R) APF10
How to correctly fit the AirStealth Filters
Twist the tab to open up the filter compartment.
Remove old filter and offer up new filter, with the logo facing outwards.
Push the filter into the seal and ensure the filter locates into the channel.
Click here to watch our video on how to achieve a comfortable, leak free seal
Exhalation valve on bottom of face piece, ensuring no exhalation fumes steam or fog of any glasses/visors.
Grill protects filter from moisture and particulates, ensuring it performs better in clogging pressure and filtration efficiency.
Unique integral sample port and plug allow non-destructive face fitting.
Twin HEPAC* pleat encapsulated design filter provides up to 99.99% filtration of airborne particles and aerosols at 0.3 micron and above.
Single piece head and neck strap with quick release.
Manufactured from high-grade materials, odour free, non-allergenic. TPE mask body is latex and silicone free.
Perfect for Routing, Woodworking & DIY.
Construction, Metalwork & Agriculture.
Silica Dust, Glass Fibre and Stonemasonry.
- New generation P3(R) Half Mask, with low profile ergonomic design.
- Constructed from odour free, non-allergenic materials including soft latex and silicone free face seals.
- Protects the user against airborne particles, non-oil aerosols, mist, welds and fumes.
- Creates a comfortable secure seal around the face for maximum protection.
- Twin pleated filters for increased performance and efficiency.
- Unique integral sample port and plug allow non-destructive face fitting.
- Perfect around the home, in the workshop or on the jobsite.
Click here for more information on the Trend Safety Mask Range