HOW TO SHARPEN WITH DIAMOND PEN FILE
A multi-purpose tapered retractable diamond file Carving, Turning, Shaped profiles, knives etc.
Hints on Knife Sharpening
Use softly & slowly with alternate strokes to either side of the blade, bring the knife down the length of the diamond file as shown in the diagram.
Use a shallow angle for a fine or filleting edge and a steeper one to achieve a boning edge. Clean regularly with a damp cloth or cleaning block.
- The outer body becomes the handle.
- Professional & domestic use.
- Self contained - ideal for use in the field.
- Suitable for all sharpening especially shaped tools.
- Sharpens tungsten carbide and high speed steel tooling.
- Garden tools - pruners/shears/budding knives.
- Serrated tools.
- Hoof knives.
- Re-shaping profile edges.
- Turning & Carving tools.