U*AIR/PRO - AIR/PRO Face Shield USA 120V
Stock Level In Stock
Battery powered, air circulating face shield for use with all woodworking applications.
- Suitable for use when machining MDF.
- Approved to European standard BS EN 12941TH2P-S.
- Features include:
- Combination face-seal and hood to improve protection.
- Motor positioned away from the sensitive area of the forehead to reduce noice and irritation.
- Attachment points for optional ear defenders.
- Strategic component distribution ensure optimum centre of gravity is achieved for balance and comfort.
- Twin filters with efficiency of 98%, more than double the Airshield MK1.
- Audible low battery warning.
- Removable 8 hour Ni-MH battery.
- ANSI Z87 + HIGH IMPACT RATING.
- Airflow min
- Airflow fully charged
- Size of headband
- 20 1/2" - 24 1/2"
- Size range
- 6 3/8" - 7 3/4"
- Mean filtered particle size
- 0.6 micron
- Motor sound level
- Total weight with battery
- Eye protection
- ANSI Z87 + (HIGH IMPACT RATING)
- Respiratory protection (for reference only)
- NPF50 to BS EN 12941 TH2P-S. Not NIOSH approved
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Air Circulating Face Shield