U*DWS/CP8/FC - Classic Pro stone fine/coarse 8 inch double-sided
Stock Level In Stock
Double-sided site and workshop bench stone.
- Ideal for up to 3 inch plane irons and chisels.
- Unique clearance channel on coarse side to produce faster, cleaner cut.
- Solid diamond surface on fine side.
- Grit size clearly marked on surface.
- Precision flatness substrate.
- Unique diamond shaped surface prevents snagging when sharpening small or pointed tooling.
- Complete with pouch, cleaning block and non slip mat.
- Ex-fine 1000 grit (15 micron) and coarse 300 grit (50 micron).
- Guaranteed for five years when used with Trend Lapping Fluid.
- Recommended use with Trend lapping fluid to prevent clogging or rusting and assist in keeping tools clean.
- Use with no pressure.
- Ideal for flattening chisels and plane blades as well as achieving a shaving edge in seconds.
- Precision flatness gives the ability to also sharpen spindle knives in house.
- The extra coarse grit is suitable to fix and restore a damaged edge on chisels, plane irons.
- 8 x 3 x 5/16 inch
- Ex-Fine & Coarse
- 1000 & 300 (nom. 15 & 50 micron)
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Diamond Sharpening, Hand tools
no spare products