U*PB/29 - Planer blade set 3-15/64 inch (82x5.5x1.1mm) TC
Stock Level In Stock
Trend solid carbide planer blades are manufactured from high grade carbide and are supplied in pairs.
- They are precision ground with two cutting edges and reversible for extended life.
- Never use dull blades.
- Unplug machine when fitting blades or undertaking any maintenance.
- Always refer to manufacturer's instruction when making adjustments.
- Planer blades must be securely clamped so that they cannot work loose in service.
- 82 mm (3-1/4 inch)
- 5.5 mm (7/32 inch)
- 1.1 mm (3/64 inch)
AEG (Atlas Copco) EH82, EH82.1, EH700. EH822
H750, H500, EH3-82, EH800, EH450
Black & Decker BD710, DN710, DN720, BD711, KW712, KW713, KW725, BD713, BD725
Bosch PH02-82, PH03-82/B, PH015-82, PH016-82, PH025-82, PH030-82, PH0100, PH0150, PH0200, PH300, 1592-9, GH0282, GH31-82, GH036-82C
Casals CE82, CE98ACE
Dewalt DW677, DW678K, DW678EK, DW680, D26500, D26501
Draper PT682, P882
Freud FE82, FE82VCE
Hitachi F20, FU20, P20V, P20SA
Holz-Her 2321, 2321-S, 2322, 2223 (NEW)
Mafell EHU82, MHU82, MHU82S, MHU82D
Makita M102, 1900, 1900B, 1901, 1125, 1100, 1923B, 1923BD, 1923H, 1902, FB0800
Metabo EXPERT, 4382, HO0882, HO8382
Peugeot RA82CS, RA400, RA3/82
Ryobi L282, L1323A, HL-82, L-1835, L180, GH014, EPN-7582
Skil 92H, 94H, 95H, 96H, 97H
Wolf/Kango 8614, 8057, 8108
Some Makita, Ryobi, Hitachi and Wolf/Kango planers require conversion kit ref PB/CK/119
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Wood Dust
no spare products