U*TEMP/SS/A - Template Shelf Support 32mm Center
Stock Level In Stock
A template to allow routing or drilling of 5mm center holes for 5mm diameter shelf supports.
- The template is a clear plastic with an adjustable clamping bar with two locking knobs.
- Supplied with twelve 5mm metal shelf supports, one alloy knurled index pin and a 3/8 inch diameter euro style guide bush.
- Allows holes to be positioned from 25/64 inch to 2-1/2 inch from edge of board.
- This template can be used to add existing holes to a unit, or for user made shelves, the index lines to allow for easy setting up.
- Template can also be used with a power drill and an accessory quick release shank 5mm shelf support drill bit guide. Ref. U*TEMP/SSD/5MM. This bit has a lip and spur drill fitted for drilling blind holes.
- Requires two clamps and when used with a router 5mm TCT router dowel drill bit with 1/4 inch shank Ref. C174.
- 19 11/16"x5 1/8"x 5/16"
no spare products