U*CURV/8X500 - Mini flexible curve guide 5/16 x 19-1/2 inch
Stock Level In Stock
A mini size flexible guide that is used to make a pattern, allows a shape to be cut repeatedly with precision.
- Will produce round, segmental or elliptical arch shapes, curves and cutouts.
- Use with a router and bearing guided cutter or with a guide bush and unguided cutter.
- Flexible guide is screwed to a template with the fixing screws included.
- Template should be rough cut oversize prior to routing.
- For MDF boards up to 3/8 inch thick.
- An 5/16 inch user made spacer should be fitted to underside of router to keep router stable.
- Width (excl. holes)
- 5/16 inch
- Inside radius min.
- 1 3/16 inch
- Outside radius min.
- 1 1/2 inch
- Material max. thickness
- 3/8 inch
- Fixing screws
- 2.5mm x 16mm Csk Pozi
no spare products